Direct Referencing in Aerial Photogrammetry with DJI Drones Phantom 4 RTK & Matrice 210 RTK V2
Part of a webinar series on surveying solutions and best practices
10 AM GMT-4 Santiago / 10 PM GMT+8, Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- Definition of concepts and principles of Photogrammetry, advantages and disadvantages, how to plan a flight correctly, importance of the camera and its characteristics.
- Understand the importance of reference systems and referencing in photogrammetry, analyze the direct referencing workflow
- Analyze the differences between direct referencing with RTK and PPK. Is it possible to do without ground control points?
- Stages of photogrammetric processing and importance of camera calibration
- Case studies with Phantom 4 RTK and Matrice 210 RTK V2, analysis of the quality of the results and the precision obtained
Meet the Panelist
Product Manager UAS
Cristián has been working at GEOCOM as UAS Product Manager since 2012, he has long experience as a certified pilot of fixed-wing and multi-rotor drones. He has specialized in the processing of photogrammetric data with different types of software. He is in charge of the commercialization of these equipments, diffusion of this technology, demonstrations, evaluation and execution of aerial survey services.
Register for the Webinar to Receive:
1. A trial version of DJI Terra's Pro License - provided within one month of the webinar, valid for 3 months.
2. A 20%-off discount for All DJI Terra licenses purchased before July 31st, 2020.
3. A trial version of Cloud PPK Service for DJI's Phantom 4 RTK * provided within one month of the webinar, valid for 3 months.
*1. Cloud PPK service is available everywhere except in the US, Canada, Hong Kong SAR, and Macau SAR.
2. Cloud PPK Service is only available on Phantom 4 RTK's remote controller with a built-in screen.