UgCS EXPERT Annual/Update
To order this product please contact: email@example.com
Update your UgCS Pro EXPERT Annual/Update
UgCS EXPERT monthly subscription
UgCS EXPERT license is designed for professional drone pilots flying with LiDAR sensors. It comes with all the features of UgCS PRO as well as the new toolset for LiDAR surveys.
Discover why UgCS EXPERT is the top choice for professional drone pilots and LiDAR surveyors around the world.
Features of UgCS EXPERT for LiDAR surveys
- LiDAR Area and LiDAR Corridor tools
- IMU Calibration route pattern (figure eight)
- IMU Calibration actions (figure eight, U-turn/J-hook)
- LiDAR flight planning based on FOV value
- Adjustable corner radius for smooth cornering and better data collection
- Loop turns for additional IMU calibration
- Adjustable LiDAR area buffer size
Other features of UgCS EXPERT
- Plan flights with terrain following
- 3D flight planning interface
- Offline maps (fly without internet connection)
- Photogrammetry, Vertical (Facade) scan, Corridor mapping, SAR, Linear, Circle, Waypoint, Perimeter, Area Scan flight planning tools
- Route import from KML/CSV data
- DEM/DSM elevation data import from .TIF format
- Preview flights with respect to terrain elevation profile
- Automatic telemetry recording
- Geo-referenced image import
- Create custom no-fly zones (NFZ)
- Custom map overlays
- ADS-B Receiver support
- Compatible with UgCS Mapper to process images and create map overlays. Discover »»»
- UgCS EXPERT LiDAR toolset is currently only compatible with DJI M300, M600, M2X0 (and other DJI) drones. Support for LiDAR toolset for other drones is coming soon!
- UgCS supports most popular UAV platforms including DJI M300, M600, M2X0, Inspire, Phantom series, Mavic series; MAVLink-compatible drones (Pixhawk with ArduPilot/PX4). Discover UgCS supported drones and autopilots »»»
Compatible LiDAR sensors
UgCS EXPERT is not restricted to any certain LiDAR sensors only. Most sensors can be used as long as they are carried by a supported drone.
However, we are officially supporting the following LiDAR sensors / manufacturers - DJI L1, YellowScan, Phoenix LiDAR, RIEGL, LIDAR USA. GeoCue, Rock Robotics, GeoSun LIDAR, 3DT Scanfly, Topodrone, Balko Tech.
UgCS EXPERT subscription
- Monthly subscription
- Includes Support & Updates
- Always have access to the newest version of UgCS
- Cancel any time - no cancellation fee!
- Installs locally on your computer
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Ubuntu 18.04
- Android app UgCS for DJI is used to connect to DJI drones
UgCS currently supports DJI: Matrice 300, Matrice 30, Mavic 3 Enterprise, Phantom 4/4 Pro, Phantom 3, Phantom 2, Inspire 2, Inspire 1/1 Pro/Raw, Mavic Pro, A3, N3, Matrice 600/600 Pro, Matrice 200/210/210RTK, Matrice 100, A2, Naza-M v2, WooKong-M, Vision2+, Ace One; Ardupilot, Px4and other MAVLink compatible multirotors, fixed wings and VTOLs; YUNEEC: H520; Mikrokopter; Micropilot; Microdrones; LockheedMartin: Kestrel, Indago.
UGCS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8; Windows 10 / 64-bit
- Mac OS X Maverick 10.9 or later / 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / 64-bit
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 support (shader model 2.0). Any card made since 2004 should work
- 2 GB of free space
- Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 at 2.4 GHz
- TCP/IPv4 network stack
- Recommended RAM: 4GB or more
- Minimum supported screen resolution: 1024x768