UgCS MAPPER Annual/Update
To order this product please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update your UgCS Pro MAPPER Annual/Update
UgCS Mapper is an affordable lightweight drone image and video processing software by SPH Engineering to create 2D maps and elevation models.
- Work offline in the field - UgCS Mapper is capable of working purely offline so that you can quickly stitch the map and validate the quality and density of survey data before leaving the survey area.
- Stitch multispectral RGN JPEG - Upload multispectral 3- channel RGN JPEG images of the field into UgCS Mapper for stitching and generating NDVI indexes to assess crop health.
- Stitch on the fly - When default map sources are not available or obsolete, create up-to-date maps and elevation data on the fly. They are accurate enough for safe mission planning and guiding first response teams.
Orthophoto generationStitching orthophoto from georeferenced JPG images
Multispectral camerasStitch multispectral 3-channel RGN JPEG images to generate NDVI indexes. Compatible with Micasense RedEdge-M, RedEdge-MX
DSM/elevation dataGenerate DSM/elevation data from georeferenced JPG images
IntegrationA new map is one click away and DSM export from UgCS Mapper into UgCS
Live mapping from the video streamCombined with the UgCS ENTERPRISE license, UgCS Mapper supports LIVE mapping from a drone's video stream
- Monthly subscription
- Cancel any time - no cancellation fee!
UgCS currently supports DJI: Matrice 300, Matrice 30, Mavic 3 Enterprise, Phantom 4/4 Pro, Phantom 3, Phantom 2, Inspire 2, Inspire 1/1 Pro/Raw, Mavic Pro, A3, N3, Matrice 600/600 Pro, Matrice 200/210/210RTK, Matrice 100, A2, Naza-M v2, WooKong-M, Vision2+, Ace One; Ardupilot, Px4and other MAVLink compatible multirotors, fixed wings and VTOLs; YUNEEC: H520; Mikrokopter; Micropilot; Microdrones; LockheedMartin: Kestrel, Indago.
UGCS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8; Windows 10 / 64-bit
- Mac OS X Maverick 10.9 or later / 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / 64-bit
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 support (shader model 2.0). Any card made since 2004 should work
- 2 GB of free space
- Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 at 2.4 GHz
- TCP/IPv4 network stack
- Recommended RAM: 4GB or more
- Minimum supported screen resolution: 1024x768