To order this product please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work offline in the field - UgCS Mapper is capable of working purely offline so that you can quickly stitch the map and validate the quality and density of survey data before leaving the survey area.
- Stitch multispectral RGN JPEG - Upload multispectral 3- channel RGN JPEG images of the field into UgCS Mapper for stitching and generate NDVI indexes to assess crop health.
- Stitch on the fly - When default map sources are not available or obsolete, create up-to-date maps and elevation data on the fly. They are accurate enough for safe mission planning and guiding first response teams.
Orthophoto generationStitching orthophoto from georeferenced JPG images
Multispectral camerasStitch multispectral 3-channel RGN JPEG images to generate NDVI indexes. Compatible with Micasense RedEdge-M, RedEdge-MX
DSM/elevation dataGenerate DSM/elevation data from georeferenced JPG images
IntegrationA new map one click away and DSM export from UgCS Mapper into UgCS
Live mapping from the video streamCombined with UgCS ENTERPRISE license, UgCS Mapper supports LIVE mapping from a drone's video stream
UgCS Mapper perpetual license for 1 user:
- one-time purchase
- includes 1st year of support (starting 2nd year since purchase Annual Support & Update pack EUR 100/yearly + VAT).
UgCS currently supports DJI: Matrice 300, Matrice 30, Mavic 3 Enterprise, Phantom 4/4 Pro, Phantom 3, Phantom 2, Inspire 2, Inspire 1/1 Pro/Raw, Mavic Pro, A3, N3, Matrice 600/600 Pro, Matrice 200/210/210RTK, Matrice 100, A2, Naza-M v2, WooKong-M, Vision2+, Ace One; Ardupilot, Px4and other MAVLink compatible multirotors, fixed wings and VTOLs; YUNEEC: H520; Mikrokopter; Micropilot; Microdrones; LockheedMartin: Kestrel, Indago.
UGCS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8; Windows 10 / 64-bit
- Mac OS X Maverick 10.9 or later / 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / 64-bit
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 support (shader model 2.0). Any card made since 2004 should work
- 2 GB of free space
- Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 at 2.4 GHz
- TCP/IPv4 network stack
- Recommended RAM: 4GB or more
- Minimum supported screen resolution: 1024x768