Drone Technical Inspection Phantom 3 and Phantom 2 Series
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR FINANCING. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
Technical Inspection Drone Series Phantom 3 and Phantom 2
A DETAILED AND SEALED REPORT OF EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE IS ISSUED BY THE OFFICIAL DJI CENTER.
This service includes the collection and free delivery of the equipment. Once you have purchased this service, we will contact you.
ITD: Drones Technical Inspection
According to the current regulations of AESA (Article 50, 3.d.5 and 50.6) and as indicated in Appendix H, it is necessary that all remotely piloted aircraft have a periodical review within the periods recommended by the manufacturer and at most every 12 months.
The maintenance service of the equipment consists of:
1. Technical review of workshop where the status is checked:
Chassis and structure
Optical positioning system
Battery (only DJI smart batteries where only the state of the charges and the elements are checked)
Updates and configurations
Calibration of transmitter, voltage and emission quality
2. Test Flight consists of checking the equipment in flight:
Radio control communication
RTH (Return home automatic)
GPS position maintenance
* You must select in the form of shipping with the purchase of this article "shipping codes and drones maintenance" and you will be sent an excel file that you will have to resend filled out.
** Stockrc only certifies the correct functioning of the equipment, in no case will be responsible
of damages suffered for reasons beyond the ITD review.
*** The revisions of the equipment do not imply an extension in the warranty of the product.
****IMPORTANT: If the result of the ITD is not positive, the customer will be offered two options:
- Return the equipment to the customer and the money, deducting 1 hour of labor for overhaul and the implicit shipping costs.
- Send the equipment for repair: In this case, the customer would be informed of how to proceed.